Eggs are very essential for human body. Even if you don’t like eating them these benefits might change your mind; so here’s why you should eat 2 eggs per day:
1. Helps in reducing the risk of cancer
Eggs have amino acid minerals and vitamins which have cancer preventive properties.
2. Helps in weight loss
Since eggs have zero glycemic index, they will keep you satiated for a longer period and thus helping in weight loss.
3. Helps in slowing down the aging process
Egg yolk contains carotenoids, responsible for slowing down the aging process.
4. Helps improve your hair and skin
Egg contains biotin, vitamin B12 and proteins which are necessary for healthy hair and glowing skin.
5. Helps to keep your eyes healthy
Vitamin A, lutein and zeaxanthin helps the human eye with all sorts of visions in addition to protecting the eye from free radicals.
6. Helps in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases
Omega 3 fatty acids in eggs are responsible for this.
7. Helps to keep the bones healthy.
Egg yolk has vitamin D and calcium which are essential for healthy bones.
8. Helps in the protection of your brain.
Eggs provide the required nutrients for the healthy transmission of stimuli.
9. Helps in lowering inflammation.
Eggs help in lowering inflammation which not only reduces the risk of heart diseases but also increases the body ability to breakdown fat.
10. Helps to boost your immune system.
Thus eggs are highly recommended for young kids.
11. Helps in the protection of vital organs such as liver.
Eggs are rich in choline and vitamin B which aids in the protection of liver.
Thus it is highly advisable to include eggs in your daily diet as they are not only rich in nutrients but also cheap to buy. We wish you a good health!